1. Rethink referralsIn business, referrals are one of the best ways to grow your client base, yet so many entrepreneurs fail to set up an official referral process. When growing Forte Financial LLP, we established a clear approach where new clients provide referrals ?on demand? to ensure new business levels consistently increase.
2. Improve communicationIn business, it?s vital to become a world-class communicator, not only in day-to-day liaison with staff, clients and other stakeholders but to ensure you are positioned correctly within your industry sector. If you want to work with a certain calibre of customers or clients, this needs to be communicated effectively and with confidence.
3. Handle objectionsIn business, you will always face objections, but more so when it comes to converting sales leads. By implementing a simple but effective process to overcome any objection, you will be able to engage with and convert more prospective clients.
4. Be productive, not ‘busy’It?s so easy to become consumed with small, mediocre tasks that fill your diary. This may make you busy, but it doesn?t mean you?re being productive. Be meticulous with how you spend your time, ensuring you delegate ?low level? tasks to members of your team, whilst focusing on working on items that contribute towards your long-term goal.
5. Transform your mindsetToo many entrepreneurs and business owners fail to achieve their potential.?Usually, the reason is they don?t have a strong enough mindset, where procrastination and inertia limit their abilities.?By transforming your mindset and truly believing in your limitless potential, success will become as natural as walking or talking.
Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest from Business Advice.