What impact has the coronavirus pandemic had on employers and HR law? What steps should businesses take to ensure a sound future and productive team in the wake of the changes brought about by remote working?
We asked legal experts what businesses learned in 2020.
Use the list below to see what each legal expert has to say.
- Laura Kearsley – Partner and Head of Employment at Nelsons
- Tania Bowers – Legal Counsel and Head of Public Policy at the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo)
- Chris Boyle – Head of employment & HR team at Napthens
- Karen Bates – Head of Employment Law at Foot Anstey
- Helen Jamieson– Founder and MD of Jaluch HR
Sign up to our newsletter to get the latest from Business Advice.